Laser Remanufacturing Process
- Completely disassemble the cartridge.
- Replace worn gears or springs.
- Vacuum all residual toner on the components and inner surfaces.
- Replace the photo conductor drum with a new aftermarket drum.
- Replace cleaning/wiper blade.
- When applicable, replace and reset doctor blade at orginal equipment
manufacturer's OEM specifications.
- Fill toner hopper as required by the manufacturer's recommended refill
level with new graphic toner.
- Reassemble and test cartridge to insure proper funtioning.
- Label and date each cartridge.
- Seal cartridge in a silver mylar anti-static and light protective
- Pack cartridge in a new box with appropriate protective, recyclable
type bubble wrap protect cartridge from harm during delivery.
- Enclosed in the box are copies of the test prints from the cartridge
to ensure quality before delivery.